Home to the artwork of Lostnoiz

Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10th.....

A few things.....
Caught some cool pictures today on the
back deck of a storm system rolling
in......check 'em out below and click to
enlarge.......
.....I forgot to mention that Bat Man
was present and helped out....
....and lastly, below are pictures of
my latest project in the backyard. So far,
3 ponds (each with pumps and a feature),
a buttload of river pebbles, a few palms,
and a new free standing deck/platform
to look at it all......the cats dig it, too.
This has been my first update
since upgrading to the new laptop.
I've uploaded with imaging stuff and am
still getting used to it..so far, so good.
Until next time....a lot of new stuff
to look at.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mr suits. my name is billy mckay and i used to trade comics with you many moons ago. my books were called, TILE and invisible robot fish. i saved all of your comics and i'm still a big fan. i have some new art to share. if you get this message. hit me up at: billytherobot@gmail.com
thanks and hope you are well!
-billy