Home to the artwork of Lostnoiz

Friday, September 30, 2011

Strabismus surgery

I just got home from eye surgery.  I've always had a
'lazy eye' (..the left eye...) and today, they fixed it.
They actually adjusted both eyes.  Kinda weird.  They
did most of the procedure while I was under, but they
woke me up to do the final adjustments.  Not very
painful at all but a little discomfort.  My eyes look like
hell though...the blood should be gone in a week or
two.  My face is a bit swollen as well (as should be
expected..).  Below is the picture I just took, about
2 or 3 hours after being under the knife.....


Happy Halloween!

Until next time....



2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Will this affect your vision? Glasses? or NO glasses? Proud of you- contemplating laser surgery for my age related far sightedness omg can see for 5 miles ahead and not 10 feet in front of me...hahaha...keep us apprised of how it goes- esp the AFTER pics!!!!! an if things LOOK different!

Anonymous said...

Can I ask? I have just had the same operation but on one eye.my eye is spore!!! It seems almost red raw. How long did it take. For your eyes to return to normal?