Home to the artwork of Lostnoiz

Monday, June 14, 2010

Topsail Island

Today, we took a quick trip up to
Topsail Island....we've never been
during beach season and I wanted to
try something different. We loaded
up the car and headed up 17 North....
First thing I noticed....FREE PARKING.
Love it already. Beautiful day, water was
great. The waves were great, they just
roll in long barrels...or whatever you
call it.....shells everywhere. I even
found a star fish but let it go when I
discovered it was still alive....no picture
though. We ate at this ocean front
place called 'Buddy's' (I believe that
was the name...). Good food but over
priced....but the view was great....it
overlooks the ocean and neighbors
a pier.....
I loved it, I will go back the next
chance I get. I just can't beilieve it
took us sooo long to finally go....
Click the images to enlarge...
....until next time....

No comments: