Home to the artwork of Lostnoiz

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Wiping off the dust....

January 8th, 2012.  It's been roughly 6 years and 5 months since I've posted anything to this blog.  The internet still amazes me....the things you can find and discover, even about yourself.  Looking back at my last entry, I can't even begin to tell you about the journey I've been on and been thru.  Life moves very fast.  I started this blog in 2006...wow.  12 years ago, more than a decade.  Seems like ancient history now.  While briefly reading thru the comments on the posts, I see that spammers have invaded....I'll have to look into this....it's quite annoying.  Does anyone actually read these things anymore?  I guess it's all about content.  For those who really know me, they'll find this blog, at least, mildly interesting.  I've been meaning to come back to it for some time now though real life gets in the way at times.  I'm consistently disappointed by Facebook, don't see the point in Instagram or Twitter but I often feel the need to post something to the world.  It may be pictures of my cats, the backyard or some tangent.  This was always a good outlet for me....if someone reads this, they're actually interested in what I'm saying, not scrolling thru endless memes on Facebook.  Today, I'm somewhat motivated to dust the old blogger off and see what happens. 

No comments: