Home to the artwork of Lostnoiz

Thursday, July 07, 2022

Robert E Harrill

I've been fascinated with the Fort Fisher Hermit ever since I heard the story and realized it just happened around the corner from where I live now.

The dude literally just checked out and said "fuck it, I'm done with this bullshit....just gonna go live off the land...at Fort Fisher motherfuckers. In that old bunker.  Take this job and shove it."

And he did that shit.

I'd bet there were nights he sat on the beach in total solitude and felt completely fulfilled as a person. 

 Imagine what it was like to experience the first nasty storm and find complete tranquility and happiness within the experience...first hand....rain in your face, lightning abound, crashing waves, all you have to do is ride this shit out...enjoy the ride.  On the agenda tomorrow:  wake up and live...and be nice to people.

Fight the Power 🤘

No comments: