Home to the artwork of Lostnoiz

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random stuff.....

We just got this picture...it's hanging in the master bathroom....really. It was found somewhere around Whiteville in a second shop....I wasn't there but I would've been all over it had I been there. Take a moment and check it out.....
Does anything about this picture make sense? I haven't been able to crack the riddle..if there is one...nor do I 'get it'. Cats smoking in the boys room in what appears to be old school cop outfits. It does amuse me though so it is a certified 'Great Find'..... Next is more sky pictures from the back porch....they HAVE been editted....enjoy and click to enlarge as always....
...and lastly.....the notorious B-A-T.....Bat Man... ..came with the house....one of the best cats I've ever had......she (yeah 'she'..) doesn't smoke though.....or wear cop outfits...
...until next time......

2 comments:

dhamlett said...

good to see ya bloggin again.

Lostnoiz said...

I'm trying.....even if it's nonsense...it also gives me some reason to post all these pics I'm constantly taking.....